- Published: May 06, 12:12
1.640 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 2.106 people hospitalized
There have been 1.640 new recorded COVID-19 cases in Croatia in the last 24 hours, so 11.942 cases of COVID-19 remain active. 2.106 people are still hospitalized, with 236 patients on ventilator. In the last 24 hours, 1.793 people recovered, while 9.069 were tested.Since February 25th total of 341.052 people infected with coronavirus was recorded in Croatia, 1.640 in the last 24 hours.
321.755 people recovered, 1.793 in the past 24 hours. So far 7.355 people passed away.
So far 1.855.623 people have been tested.
Instructions for crossing the state border are available here.
From 13th of July, face masks or medical masks are required for:
- employees of health care institutions and persons visiting patients, if visits are allowed
- drivers, other employees in public transport vehicles and public transport passengers
- trade employees and customers during their stay in stores
- employees in hospitality business who are in contact with guests or participate in serving and preparing meals and beverages
- other persons bound to do so by special instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of public Health
We remind you that the best defense against this virus is to maintain personal hygiene, sanitize and keep social distance.
Businesses allowed to operate have to comply with the measures given by the Croatian Institute for Public Health, which you can find in the latest news section.
Remember: the best protection is to follow all given prevention measures and to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
You can find all materials, conferences and announcements on official Youtube channel here.
Conference for Friday, April 30th is available here.