- Published: August 02, 11:37
29 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 156 people hospitalized
There have been 29 new recorded COVID-19 cases in Croatia in the last 24 hours, so 953 cases of COVID-19 remain active. 156 people are still hospitalized, with 13 patients on ventilator. In the last 24 hours 3.243 people were tested.Since February 25th 2020 total of 363.787 people infected with coronavirus was recorded in Croatia, 29 in the last 24 hours.
So far 354.568 people recovered, while 8.266 people passed away.
So far 2.308.960 people have been tested.
NOTE (20.6.): Share of positive tests in the total number of tests in the last 14 days is 2,5%
Instructions for crossing the state border are available here.
From 13th of July, face masks or medical masks are required for:
- employees of health care institutions and persons visiting patients, if visits are allowed
- drivers, other employees in public transport vehicles and public transport passengers
- trade employees and customers during their stay in stores
- employees in hospitality business who are in contact with guests or participate in serving and preparing meals and beverages
- other persons bound to do so by special instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of public Health
We remind you that the best defense against this virus is to maintain personal hygiene, sanitize and keep social distance.
Businesses allowed to operate have to comply with the measures given by the Croatian Institute for Public Health, which you can find in the latest news section.
Remember: the best protection is to follow all given prevention measures and to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
You can find all materials, conferences and announcements on official Youtube channel here.
Conference for Friday, July 30th is available here.