- Published: December 01, 11:20
2.900 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 2.351 people hospitalized
There have been 2.900 new recorded COVID-19 cases in Croatia in the last 24 hours, so 21.250 cases of COVID-19 remain active. 2.351 people are still hospitalized, with 245 patients on ventilator. In the last 24 hours, 3.032 people recovered, while 9.668 were tested.Since February 25th total of 131.342 people infected with coronavirus was recorded in Croatia, 2.900 in the last 24 hours.
108.231 people recovered, 3.032 in the past 24 hours. So far, 1.861 people passed away.
So far 759.014 people have been tested.
Instructions for crossing the state border are available here.
From 13th of July, face masks or medical masks are required for:
- employees of health care institutions and persons visiting patients, if visits are allowed
- drivers, other employees in public transport vehicles and public transport passengers
- trade employees and customers during their stay in stores
- employees in hospitality business who are in contact with guests or participate in serving and preparing meals and beverages
- other persons bound to do so by special instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of public Health
We remind you that the best defense against this virus is to maintain personal hygiene, sanitize and keep social distance.
Businesses allowed to operate have to comply with the measures given by the Croatian Institute for Public Health, which you can find in the latest news section.
Remember: the best protection is to follow all given prevention measures and to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
You can find all materials, conferences and announcements on official Youtube channel here.
Conference for Friday, 27th of November is available here.