- Published: July 27, 13:57
193 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 143 people hospitalized
There have been 193 new recorded COVID-19 cases in Croatia in the last 24 hours, so 971 cases of COVID-19 remain active. 143 people are still hospitalized, with 13 patients on ventilator. In the last 24 hours 7.393 people were tested.Since February 25th total of 362.841 people infected with coronavirus was recorded in Croatia, 193 in the last 24 hours.
So far 353.623 people recovered, while 8.247 people passed away.
So far 2.275.433 people have been tested.
NOTE (20.6.): Share of positive tests in the total number of tests in the last 14 days is 2,5%
Instructions for crossing the state border are available here.
From 13th of July, face masks or medical masks are required for:
- employees of health care institutions and persons visiting patients, if visits are allowed
- drivers, other employees in public transport vehicles and public transport passengers
- trade employees and customers during their stay in stores
- employees in hospitality business who are in contact with guests or participate in serving and preparing meals and beverages
- other persons bound to do so by special instructions and recommendations of the Croatian Institute of public Health
We remind you that the best defense against this virus is to maintain personal hygiene, sanitize and keep social distance.
Businesses allowed to operate have to comply with the measures given by the Croatian Institute for Public Health, which you can find in the latest news section.
Remember: the best protection is to follow all given prevention measures and to avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
You can find all materials, conferences and announcements on official Youtube channel here.
Conference for Friday, June 16th is available here.